Monday, December 6, 2010

Random thoughts

I've gotten the urge to post various Facebook statuses today but I try to limit myself to one or two a day so as not to look like an attention whore. So I'll put those thoughts here instead. ;)

* Today I went to the gym, tidied the house, did 5 loads of laundry, and baked 3 loaves of whole wheat bread and brownies.

* I was looking forward to a relaxing evening on the couch with the hubby and the TV (How I Met Your Mother is finally new again tonight!), but found out I have to do a project at work tonight that will take several hours longer than I normally work. Boo. But hey, when is more money a bad thing? =)

* Fry some Italian sausage in a pan, add potatoes (cooked til tender), and season with salt, lots of pepper, and garlic. Then eat a big plateful. You'll thank me.

* I discovered I despise every song by Sugarland except for "Stuck Like Glue." The girl's voice is too annoying in every other song.

* The music channels on our cable package are really cool. Tons of music (and not just the top hits) and no commercials? Yes please. Also cool: Zac Brown Band. Those guys have some serious talent for songwriting.

* The Hemingway scent from Scentsy is extremely fantastic. I love the way it makes my house smell woodsy and spicy without smelling like a specific wood or spice.

I think that's all. I need to go finish dinner now.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason when I glanced at the third paragraph I saw "pregnant" and just about had a heart attack...

    Oooh I have sausage and potatoes, I'll have to try that tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHA! I love every sugarland song EXCEPT that one! What are the odds!

    ReplyDelete