I don't feel like catching up. Christmas was Christmas and New Year's was New Year's, ya know? These last few weeks have consisted of laying around on the couch, lots of cookie baking and eating, reading books (I finished two and started another), and cleaning/rearranging around the house. It's been a long time since I've gotten to be that lazy! It was pretty nice, but on the other hand I'm ready to have some schedule again.
Tomorrow I start school! Ends up I'm only taking one math class (long story), but I think it'll be a good introduction back into school mode. Math doesn't come easily to me but with all the time I'll have to focus on this one class, I have no excuses to not ace it!
I spent the last half of December pretty depressed about our Army-related prospects for the next few years, due to some plans getting foiled, but I think we have come up with a new plan that might be just as good. I have been getting the itch to move as well, despite my love for Washington, and it looks like this year will contain a move. Anyway, I am going into 2011 cautiously optimistic. =)
Here are some goals and things I'd like to accomplish in 2011:
* Finish decorating this house (after a year and a half, it's still very blah and un-finished)
* Become a certified spin class instructor
* Re-read some of my favorite classic novels
* Run a 10k
* Write in this blog at least once a week
* See more of Washington, and visit Canada
* Stick to the budget we made and get my car paid off
I think that's a good start! Happy New Year!