Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Apparently I'm not doing so well on my goal of writing here once a week. Oops. Good thing I made it a goal, not a resolution, right? ;-)

This month has been pretty busy so far. My math class is going very well--it's almost not challenging enough, actually. So far I've taken two tests and aced them both. I'm really looking forward to having a full load next quarter!

Speaking of school, my good friend Emily gave me this awesome bag as an early birthday present:
From Blogger Pictures
It holds my school stuff perfectly!

Although my blogging goal hasn't gone so well, I have been working on my house goal. For the longest time I have wanted to get rid of the two tall, over-crowded bookcases that stood against one wall of our living room, since I felt it made the whole room look crowded. So, I moved both of them upstairs to the spare bedroom (where there was plenty of room) and replaced them with this:
From Blogger Pictures
I still need something in the corner and on the opposite wall, but it's a start. The room looks so much better!

This was another birthday present from Emily:
From Blogger Pictures
I love it!

Now I want to talk about my kitties, but they should have their own post.

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the house so far!I think both your gifts are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel yah about easy math classes! But hey, it's an easy A and good confidence booster :P

    Love the mini bookshelf/table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag! And that little saying is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete