Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday 10

Another blog friend posted 10 questions for everyone to answer, and I haven't done anything like that in awhile so here goes.


Monday 10:

1. Do you pronounce Visa like "Veesuh" or "Veezuh"?
"Veezuh."

2. Do you have a hummingbird feeder?
No, but I should--I've seen hummingbirds around here!

3. What's the most interesting animal you've seen in the wild?
Hmm. The only animal coming to mind right now is a ground squirrel. I'm not used to squirrels that live in the ground so the first time I saw one here I was quite charmed. They are so cute!

4. What's the last kind of cookie you baked?
Chocolate chip, as usual!

5. Which email service do you use (primarily)?
Gmail. It's the best.

6. Are you on Instagram?
No, no smart phone right now.

7. True or false: you like drinking beverages out of jars.
False. Jars have odd openings and feel weird to drink out of.

8. Have you ever done a tequila shot (no sipping!) complete with salt and lime?
I have! Shots aren't my favorite way to imbibe but they're fun every once in awhile.

9. Please point me to your Amazon wish list, if you share it with people. Is it updated?
It is here. And yes, it is updated!

10. Do you dye your hair?
Nope, never! I used to hate my hair color but now I like it, and the upkeep of dyed hair just seems like such a hassle and waste of money. I have been seriously considering putting a blue streak in it though, just for fun. lol

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking my quiz! :D Totally agree on the jar-glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to read. :) And I like the background on your blog.

    ReplyDelete